THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 23, 2012

WHYBAML

Its been such a long time since I've posted. So many things have changed in my life. I can't even begin to tell the stories of my life. It would take forever. I could leave off where I started and start new. Well as for Mikey, thats sooooo over. LONG OVER. He completely disappeared. Then I found him on Twitter and he's apparently dodging child support. Probably not but he changed his name and everything. I missed him soooo much. Thought about him, then someone retweeted him and thats how I found him! CRAAAAzy. I'm still a sucker for love. Kinda. I'm not able to fall in love fully. I have scars. I met a guy on an online dating site, Doctor. That's his profession. I haven't told anyone his name in fear that I will be cursed with the, "it didn't work out" curse. So far so good, but not really. Our first date was a lunch date. I left my internship and met him for lunch. LIKE at first site! He told me how he's traveled the world and we share the same religion and beliefs. We had so much in common yet we're so different. He went to Italy that week for 2 weeks. He kept in contact with me via email. When he got back we went to a tapas reasurant and to a bar. We kissed! WHYYY did I do that. We had like a full make out session in his car! WHYYYY did I do that!? Whore. but not really. We've been on...about....5 dates now. No progress. He works all the time! I understand, but we could still make progress. I'll wait. Oh, I hooked up with this guy I've know for 4 years. Ford, yeah, at my sister's friend's hotel party.....in the bathroom. FML Tragic.

No comments: