THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Freedom. Does not exist

I don't blog as much as i used to. I wish i did though, because i like to come back and read about the stupid things that once interested me and does not exist in my life anymore. By me making this blog anonymous i have the freedom to speak exactly how i feel, without being ashamed. Freedom?

ok here's a story for you.

Its this guy, he used to message me on Myspace. We have mutual friends but I don't recall ever seeing him or meeting him in person. Well he's cute so i took interest. We really only talked about music and how he was "feeling me". So I naturally gave him my number. I mean we were talking over "MY" since forever.
He never called.

I really forgot about him. I mean he didn't make that much of an effort and I had a boyfriend at the time.. I think this was like a two year process. IDK..maybe just a year I can't remember.

So recently my friend was telling me about this guy that she's "talking" too. She was telling me that she like him..yada yada ya.

So we went to hang with him and his friends. Ok the guys she was talking about is like totally my type. Like she never date guys like him. She always go for the "gangster" guys.

So naturally he felt the same way...welll that i was his type...but wait theres more
sooo he was like checking me out or what not...Shit we were almosted dressed alike!! lol! No homo.

ok

but the lights went out and they made out..

Remember: I did think he was cute but I didn't "like" him. You know what I mean?

Next morning I had a message from that guy that used to send me messages along time ago...remember!?

ok

That was him the night before. He's the guy my friend "really likes"

Then I got a call from my OTHER friend she was telling me that he said he liked me he really wanted to talk to me and he didnt like my other friend, Ciara. He said he only known her 2 days. He wanted to talk to me.

My heart broke instantly for some reason.
I hated him
I wish he would have kept that to himself
then he kissed her???

He said he didnt kiss her she kissed him
HOW WEAK!!

sooo I started not to even read his message. But i did.
Maybe i'll post it here one day idk

but he told me he still liked me after i told him we could never be

BOYS R SO STUPID...I SWEAR

I didnt tell Ciara...for what?
Its wont change how he feels or how I feel

but maybe i should have

since she hooked up....had SEX with him within that same week!!!
WTF

Girls are whores





Where's my freedom ?

No comments: